Tea, coffee and red wine are very attractive, but they are the enemy of whitening teeth. Generally, the color of the food will be added to a certain amount of pigments. These things should be eaten as little as possible. Careful pigmentation will make your teeth look ugly! Of course, there are some foods that are pigmented but are good for the body. This suggests that everyone can eat more. Whitening your teeth doesn’t necessarily make you beautiful. For example, people with dark skin are not suitable for whitening their teeth, which would make the whole look less natural.
Now people are paying more and more attention to their beauty, and they will spend a lot of time in beauty and skin care. Some people still have troubles after having perfect skin. Because the teeth seem to turn yellow, they are less confident when they smile. I will share the daily ways to protect my teeth, hoping to make everyone smile confidently again.
Find the cause of yellowing
First of all, if you want your teeth to whiten, you must find out why your teeth will turn yellow. Is it because of smoking and drinking coffee? If these are the reasons, then I suggest you reduce the frequency of this behavior, or after you quit such behavior, clean your teeth without leaving any traces. Foods that are usually eaten may have many crumbs of food left during chewing. If it isn’t cleaned in time, it will be easy to ferment and cause the teeth to turn yellow. The natural yellowing of teeth is also related to the quality of our drinking water. For example, the teeth of people in northern China are generally yellower than the teeth of southern Chinese. Hard water quality also increases our teeth’s yellowness, and the enamel itself is yellowish. This can also be caused by eating some pigmented foods.
Reduce the consumption of foods with pigment
In fact, the better snacks are added with a certain amount of pigment. Therefore, such products should be eaten less for health. If you want to whiten your teeth, you should eat less. Careful pigmentation will make your teeth look ugly! Of course, there are some foods that are pigmented but are good for the body.
Pay attention to choosing toothbrush and toothpaste
If you want your teeth to whiten, pay special attention to every little detail of the brushing, then the toothbrush is part of it. The structure of each person’s teeth is different. When we go shopping, we will find that the toothbrush isn’t all the same. In fact, the tooth density and unevenness of the toothbrush are determined by the structure of your teeth, so we must find the right toothbrush. The specific method is to check it online. The toothbrush is also replaced regularly.
Toothpaste is also very important. Some fluorine, some are anti-allergic, and some are tooth stains, so according to the reason for the yellowing of the teeth, choose the toothpaste that really suits you.
Consult a doctor
If the teeth are very yellow, then I suggest that you go to a regular dental hospital for consultation and choose to clean your teeth according to your situation. It is recommended to consult a regular dental hospital like a beautiful tooth. Laser whitening teeth are safer.
- Diet conditioning
- Banana peel. Banana peel is rich in potassium, magnesium and other minerals, which can be well absorbed by the teeth and can achieve the whitening effect. Rub the teeth carefully with the inside of the banana peel twice a day in the morning and evening, and then brush your teeth for a week.
- Vinegar. Put the vinegar in your mouth for about 3 minutes, then spit it out and brush your teeth. It can not only remove bad breath, fresh the mouth, but also remove the stain on the surface of the tooth to achieve a whitening effect. However, vinegar can make teeth numb, so it can’t be used continuously for a long time. It will be done in about 2 months, just fine. Otherwise, it isn’t good for the teeth. For emergency situations, you can use emergency methods (such as finding the teeth are yellow before going out to date), and you can also remove bad breath.
- Lemon. The acid contained in the lemon removes tartar and pigmentation and has the effect of whitening teeth. At the same time rich in vitamin C, can strengthen the roots. After brushing your teeth every morning and evening, use cotton to soak some lemon juice and wipe each tooth for a week. If you stick to it for a long time, your teeth will become bright and white.
- Brush your teeth well
After eating the food, remember to brush your teeth. If it isn’t convenient, remember to rinse your mouth. Mouthwash can help you remove food debris and dirt from your mouth, but be aware that mouthwashes can’t be drunk, and water should spit out after mouthwash.
- When brushing your teeth, use some yeast powder on your toothbrush to help your teeth whiten. Yeast powder contains a lot of protein and can also decompose the dirt on the teeth, so it has a certain effect on tooth whitening. When brushing your teeth, add some yeast powder to the extruded toothpaste, and the whitening effect is really good.
- When brushing your teeth, sprinkle some salt on the toothbrush, then brush your teeth normally. For a period of time, the effect of whitening the teeth is very good, and it won’t hurt the gums.
- Use the bones of the cuttlefish, put it on the toothbrush and use it as toothpaste. The effect is very good (the inkfish is cuttlefish, squid) It has a large bone in the body, it is white, it is scraped with a nail, and it can produce a lot of white powder. Use these powders as toothpaste to whiten your teeth
- We can dry the orange peel, grind it into powder, mix it with toothpaste and brush the teeth, and the teeth will soon be white
- After brushing your teeth, rub each tooth with lemon juice